Nano flow

Lexii denton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everyone use in the nano reefs for flow? All fans I’m finding are just too big, the fan I have now would blast any poor corals
 
Icecap 1K on my 35g cube. I've only got it on 50% and its plenty of flow.

20180430_221920.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new