Nano gyre

curtisbenm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2015
Messages
104
Reaction score
132
Location
Bloomington, IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if there is a gyre out there for the nano ppl? I'm doing a 20L build and I haven't come across a gyre that's compatible.
 
the smallest is the xf150 which would be complete overkill for less than 40 gallons.
 
XF230 comes with an end cap so you can run it with a single prop. Icecap just came out with a smaller version as well.
 
I think a single prop from a xf230 would still be to much for the 20L. I wonder if anyone has tried shaving down the impellers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new