nano in 90 setback

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was cleaning my 20L and realized there are chips in the corners. One is fairly deep, about 1/8 of an inch. I tested it and it held water but I didn't test it overnight or anything. Is it still usable or should I not risk it?
 
Got any pics? I would think that would not be that big a deal.
 
Yeah I can take one but I am lazy and don't feel like taking one. Let me get the hubby to get one. lol. I would hope it wouldn't be that big of a deal since it's just holding 20 gallons.
 
Where is it at?
 
Here's a few of the corner and one of a random kitty. :D lol!
front.jpg

side.jpg

kaliandcheezedoodles.jpg
 
I would have to say you will be just fine.

And those are my cheezy poofs!
 
Yes I would use it with no second thought.
 
It could only get more inappropriate from here :)
 
Yeah I have a chip worse than that out of my 75g and it has been running for almost for years now. I would say your good to go. :clap2:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new