nano in 90 setback

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was cleaning my 20L and realized there are chips in the corners. One is fairly deep, about 1/8 of an inch. I tested it and it held water but I didn't test it overnight or anything. Is it still usable or should I not risk it?
 
Got any pics? I would think that would not be that big a deal.
 
Yeah I can take one but I am lazy and don't feel like taking one. Let me get the hubby to get one. lol. I would hope it wouldn't be that big of a deal since it's just holding 20 gallons.
 
Where is it at?
 
Here's a few of the corner and one of a random kitty. :D lol!
front.jpg

side.jpg

kaliandcheezedoodles.jpg
 
I would have to say you will be just fine.

And those are my cheezy poofs!
 
Yes I would use it with no second thought.
 
It could only get more inappropriate from here :)
 
Yeah I have a chip worse than that out of my 75g and it has been running for almost for years now. I would say your good to go. :clap2:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new