Nano Lovers NANO NANO Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1422658418.392999.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1422658437.519793.jpg

Here my nano
 
My tank with new lights
 

Attachments

  • 1422677683661.jpg
    1422677683661.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 1422677824138.jpg
    1422677824138.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 335
  • 1422677940419.jpg
    1422677940419.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 333
My 14 year old disabled sons 5 gallon tank crashed and we can't afford to redo it this would be the best gift for my son he would be thrilled thanks for reading jason
20150202_215914.jpg
 
I added a link to this contest on my 4th post.. I forgot to add it to my first post, and could not edit my first post... if that makes any sense :tongue:
 
Here's some additions I've added to the tank today! A Fire and Ice and a crab.
Fire and Ice.jpg
Hermit Crab.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new