Nano Nano tanksalot

Twitch PhD.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
40
Location
Canon City
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been nearly 12 months into building my BioOrb and enjoying it immensely. Five live corals and three fish, with the addition of a couple more this Thursday or Friday, to take care of my developing Aiptasia problem. I am thankful for the input and information I have received during my short time here. I don't feel alone anymore. I have an undergraduate degree in marine biology, four master's degrees, and a PhD. I am here to learn and help. Master's in business and theology, and a doctorate from Dallas Theological Seminary, coupled with my love of the sea, and you are right to conclude that I believe in full immersion:). I love God, the sea, and the mountains, and at my age, I am so blessed to live in the Rocky Mountains AND now a saltwater aquarium. I don't think it gets much better!!!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Well, you have come to the right place for an awesome saltwater community and the right place to learn more about reefing! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new