Nano-Reef Aquariums - My New Book - Update on Availability and Pre-Pub Price

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new book "Nano-Reef Aquariums" will be available on March 11 based on the latest information from the Publisher. The pre-Publication price of $25 + shipping gets you not only the printed version but also a free e-version AND a 1 year free subscription to the Marine Reef Newsletter which will keep the book up to date, bring you expanded information on what is currently in the book, new techniques that are gaining ground and acceptance, additional information on what is already covered in the book, new developments in best practices and equipment etc. (1 year = 25 free issues).

You can find the ordering information by clicking on the images in my signature. Get the book at the low pre-publication price before that price goes up in a few days ... click on the image in my sig for an overview of some of what is included and ordering info.

Thanks for your support ... it is a very detailed book ... far more than what is on the market and includes all your options for running a Nano including large sections of Fish, Corals, Inverts, Crustaceans, and all other life forms.

Check it out ... Thanks for your interest ...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats Albert!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back