New Children’s Book Available!

jhrowlands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thrilled to introduce my new book “Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp," a delightful children's book that will take your little ones on an adventure. Filled with valuable life lessons and enchanting illustrations. This book is the perfect addition to your reef-themed library.

At the heart of the story is Shelly, the adorable cleaner shrimp, whose inquisitive nature leads to thrilling encounters with fellow reef tank inhabitants. As Shelly navigates through the challenges and joys of reef life, your children will learn essential values like friendship, compassion, and the importance of helping others.

While "Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp" captivates young minds with its imaginative storytelling, it also serves as an educational tool. Seamlessly woven into the narrative are lessons about marine ecosystems and the delicate balance of underwater life.
My goal is to keep our next generations interested in the marine aquarium hobby!

The digital copy is currently on sale on Amazon in the USA and Europe for a limited time! There is also a paperback option if interested!

Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp https://a.co/d/cwvEKhG

Thank you all for your support!

-RJ Hugh

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thrilled to introduce my new book “Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp," a delightful children's book that will take your little ones on an adventure. Filled with valuable life lessons and enchanting illustrations. This book is the perfect addition to your reef-themed library.

At the heart of the story is Shelly, the adorable cleaner shrimp, whose inquisitive nature leads to thrilling encounters with fellow reef tank inhabitants. As Shelly navigates through the challenges and joys of reef life, your children will learn essential values like friendship, compassion, and the importance of helping others.

While "Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp" captivates young minds with its imaginative storytelling, it also serves as an educational tool. Seamlessly woven into the narrative are lessons about marine ecosystems and the delicate balance of underwater life.
My goal is to keep our next generations interested in the marine aquarium hobby!

The digital copy is currently on sale on Amazon in the USA and Europe for a limited time! There is also a paperback option if interested!

Shelly the Cleaner Shrimp https://a.co/d/cwvEKhG

Thank you all for your support!

-RJ Hugh
I will have to check the book out!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back