Nano-Reefer

AustiniteReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, r2r!! ;Happy Long time lurker, first time posting (and joining)! I joined the hobby about 4 and a half years ago with my 20 gallon reef tank. I recently moved to a new city in Texas, and basically had to start re-stocking my tank. Here's a pic I took a few days ago.

IMG_2471.jpg
 
Last edited:
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE TANK!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new