Nano salt levels

FlReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok everyone so I moved back to Florida and starting a new cycle on my tank, it's a small 7.5 gallon rimless I set it up the first time and used 1.024 salinity and going to be doing a small coral tank with this, the fish stores around me carry 1.025 salinity should I mix in a little ro/di water and get to the 1.024 or would I be ok using .025? I don't have any live stock in this tank yet and I know in such a small tank salinity can swing dramatically and I am using a ATO just wondering what level of salt to run
 
Nice Thankyou I will bookmark that page I only ask because the area I was in, everyone used 1.024 and the tanks where beautiful and healthy. Didn't know if I could just swing up in such a small nano and maintain the .025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new