Nano salt levels

FlReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok everyone so I moved back to Florida and starting a new cycle on my tank, it's a small 7.5 gallon rimless I set it up the first time and used 1.024 salinity and going to be doing a small coral tank with this, the fish stores around me carry 1.025 salinity should I mix in a little ro/di water and get to the 1.024 or would I be ok using .025? I don't have any live stock in this tank yet and I know in such a small tank salinity can swing dramatically and I am using a ATO just wondering what level of salt to run
 
Nice Thankyou I will bookmark that page I only ask because the area I was in, everyone used 1.024 and the tanks where beautiful and healthy. Didn't know if I could just swing up in such a small nano and maintain the .025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new