Nano Tank #2: IM Lagoon 25 Build

ghurlag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a Clearview Lid for the tank so that I wouldn’t have to keep taking off the IM provided lid when I needed to feed every day. Between the dripping and me having to put it somewhere each time it was annoying me. It’s great quality and I’m loving it so far.
Taking lots of mental notes from your setup. I just recently pulled the trigger on the tank, and then this evening on everything else but the stand to get started. Hoping to see more updates from you in the future!

OP
OP
C

cconnolly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking lots of mental notes from your setup. I just recently pulled the trigger on the tank, and then this evening on everything else but the stand to get started. Hoping to see more updates from you in the future!

Overall the equipment setup has been great. Only thing I would change would be an extra door on the left side of the Clearview lid where my MP10 head is. I used to dose my phyto & AB+ and let the head spread it but now I have to do it from the main door on the center front. It still works but I really liked how quickly and evenly it spread before.

Currently have a like a 8 or 10 frags just sitting on the sand bed that I need to mount from a local frag swap I went to a couple weeks ago. Also, been battling a little ugly stage right now but nothing too bad. Good news is I have small pockets of coraline showing up on my rock work which is a very welcome development. Most of my cyphastrea has started to spread off the frag heads I glued to the back wall which is awesome although one of them is looking rough. So hopefully that will keep doing its thing.

ghurlag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I’ll be very interested to watch your progress. The only thing standing in my way is a stand. With shipping the APS stand from Nuvo is nearly $600!

if/when I start a build thread for it, I’ll let you know.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back