Nano wavemaker... smaller the better... help pls.

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone make a 12v controllable NANO wavemaker smaller than the hygger 1600gph on amazon? its dimensions are 2"x1.5". anyone seen anything smaller? not looking for a nano pump/powerhead, MUST be wavemaker 12v dc for a pico project with very limited space. tunze, jebao, mp10's are all larger. thanks for any help.

OP
OP
R

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like an option, but the kps is actually larger than the one I posted (but im sure much better quality). I need it for a sub 2 gallon peninsula pico and don't want the pump to stand out

Mrx7899

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like an option, but the kps is actually larger than the one I posted (but im sure much better quality). I need it for a sub 2 gallon peninsula pico and don't want the pump to stand out
Not many powerheads for a tank that small. Are you using a return pump also or just the powerhead for flow? When I had my 1 gallon jar setup I hid a small 80gph return pump behind the rocks and it was plenty of flow for it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back