NARC on R2R

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the life of me I cant find that screen. Lol. I tried on PC, Mac and phone.
A couple of weeks ago when I was trying to join, that option wasn’t available. Apparently a software change has created an issue. If you reach out to @Brew12, he was able to add my tag if the option on the website isn’t corrected.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see what I can do.

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 while your at it, could I get a badge as well? I found the "join user group" option but I get an error when I try to go forward with it.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 while your at it, could I get a badge as well? I found the "join user group" option but I get an error when I try to go forward with it.
The software for this to work again is almost done. Well, it was thought to be done but as you found out it has some bugs. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh cool! I don't remember even seeing the link in my profile before when I looked. So they're making progress lol. I'll check back periodically. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Thanks!

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up to anyone wanting to join NARC. The Join User Groups tab is back up and now operational. I finally got my fancy North Alabama Reef Club badge! So it's working again.

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I would love to join yours @Brew12 or maybe even create one here in Boise. It gets sad when nkt even the lfs can answer complex questions. I mean one lady works for the montreh aquarium and was required to have an associates in (special name something for marine aquariums). But she only does basic things and nothing with coral, yet she is the only makntemce person for one of the local fish shops. It’s super sad and it’s why I love this forum dearly.
@Sarah24! if you start a club there, I will be building in Clark county WY in the near future. Keep me posted.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sarah24! if you start a club there, I will be building in Clark county WY in the near future. Keep me posted.

hello,

I’m hoping that my life won’t be so ahhhh busy where I could have some what of a life before I hit the age of 30. Atm with me moving it’s been a nightmare.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back