Nardoa starfish

gatekeeperdi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Location
Tamworth, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Please can anyone tell me if the nardoa starfish are reefsafe? I have a problem with some asterinas eating my poccis & stylos & read that the nardoa starfish will eat these.

Thanks, Di
 
Nardoas will also eat clams.
 
I have a Nardoas that routinely eats Zoas... Which, I don't mind due to the plague levels of Sakura sunrise Zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new