Nassarius snail apendege

Reproduction organ... I seen it on one of my snails as he tries to get on top of the other nassarius snail so that's what I assume it was.

On your picture I see another snail so I suspect my assumption is correct. Wait to see what others think.
 
Reproduction organ... I seen it on one of my snails as he tries to get on top of the other nassarius snail so that's what I assume it was.

On your picture I see another snail so I suspect my assumption is correct. Wait to see what others think.
That’s kind of what I was thinking, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new