Nassarius

littlehermit0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy has been acting weirdly I think, normally he was rarely coming out, now he's so active that he comes out even during the day, he should be burrowed and coming out in the middle of the night
20240130_184944.jpg
rcpvfnndsgp71.jpg

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its impossible that putting in a pinch of food will shoot the nitrates up to 100. If you do water changes twice per week in a 2 month old tank, I very much doubt that nitrate is 100.

I think its either test error or faulty test kit. On a 6 gallon tank, its very easy to do 90% water change and it will reduce nitrate by 90%, if it doesn't, then something clearly wrong with the test, its very easy to prove to yourself.

But you were offered much advice in your other threads, your tank needs a powerhead, a tank with no flow will just not function correctly.

OP
OP
littlehermit0

littlehermit0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its impossible that putting in a pinch of food will shoot the nitrates up to 100. If you do water changes twice per week in a 2 month old tank, I very much doubt that nitrate is 100.

I think its either test error or faulty test kit. On a 6 gallon tank, its very easy to do 90% water change and it will reduce nitrate by 90%, if it doesn't, then something clearly wrong with the test, its very easy to prove to yourself.

But you were offered much advice in your other threads, your tank needs a powerhead, a tank with no flow will just not function correctly.
Why do people ask if I have a power head it's on every picture, I actually have 3 but the test seems accurate, today I got 50 ppm

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back