Need a blue stripe pipefish

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SMSREEF. That is a feeder that I invented years ago. You load it with new born brine shrimp and it feeds all day. Thats why my pipefish, mandarins, and all other small fish spawn continuously.

For bluestripe pipefish, they require no care, you just need a tank that is not sterile and has some algae growing on the back and side glass. They hunt there all day. But a new tank is not good for them.

They live about 5 years as think that is about their lifespan.

Pregnant pipe

1589115844110.png

1589116224676.png
Thanks Paul,
I’m gonna make one of those! My fish love live foods and I want to get a mandarin. I don’t trust I have enough copepods and afraid a mandarin won’t eat blackworms.
This will be perfect!

Charles4400

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them last week, then saw customer complaints of them keeping money and not filling orders. Hope they ship.

I did the exact same thing! Ordered from them last week and THEN read all the horrible reviews they get. They happened to have alot of what I wanted while everyone else is out of stock which is what lured me in.

I actually emailed them afterwards to see if everything I ordered was in stock. They replied saying that they were (except for some snails no biggie) but due to covid could take up to 3 weeks to ship!?

They are not taking any phone calls and I am not expecting much. If they don't ship out next week I'm canceling my order and doing a charge back on my cc.

Please let us know how your order goes.

Conrad Noto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the exact same thing! Ordered from them last week and THEN read all the horrible reviews they get. They happened to have alot of what I wanted while everyone else is out of stock which is what lured me in.

I actually emailed them afterwards to see if everything I ordered was in stock. They replied saying that they were (except for some snails no biggie) but due to covid could take up to 3 weeks to ship!?

They are not taking any phone calls and I am not expecting much. If they don't ship out next week I'm canceling my order and doing a charge back on my cc.

Please let us know how your order goes.
I'm in FL an hour and 40mins away, weather is good. I'll wait and see what happens.

Charles4400

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in FL an hour and 40mins away, weather is good. I'll wait and see what happens.

Did you ever get that order fulfilled from them? I asked when mine was going to ship since he said he had them all in stock minus some snails. Didn't hear back. Then emailed him to cancel the order since he couldn't give me a decent time estimate. Never heard back. Checked my credit card, good news he didn't charge the order, but the whole ordeal just smells bad...other vendors are shipping out next day, if he says all items ordered in stock why Initially say it might take 3 weeks to ship and then no return emails....I'm staying away from that place from here on out. Also checked the bbb on his business. Scary.

Claire Austin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Saltwaterfish.com. Got mine there, fat and healthy, eating frozen cyclops, recapped brine shrimp eggs, and small bits of frozen mysis.

Back