Need a complete A toZ guide to proper QT...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure that it already exists...but I need a complete guide to QT from Humble, Meredith or somebody who knows his/her stuff...I took a couple of short-cuts, possibly not qting a sea star, or short qting a goby and BAM...Singapore Angel has velvet and I'm hoping that the rest escape it...

In particular, I need to know how to cycle a qt without live rock...don't have faith in the bacteria boosters unless there is something that really works....CP, copper, size for a reasonable amount of fish...the works...since I have fish who may need it...asap would be great...Thanks...:confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new