Need a hood for a 10 gallon tank

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all,

Does anyone have a hood with light (incandescent or fluorescent) for a 10 gallon tank? The type that often comes with a 10 gallon aquarium kit would be fine. Please let me know if you would like to sell it or trade it with a frag.

Tomoko

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I may have 1. I'll look when I get home tomorrow morning. Send me a contact # and I'll let you know. I work at Redstone so travel won't be an issue.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OT!!!! Tomoko how are the zoas and mushrooms you got from me a while back doing?

OP
OP
Tomoko Schum

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mushroom is doing great. It's as screaming orange as can be and making babies. The pink zoas are looking very pretty, but PPE closed up again after xenia encroached on them. I recently went on a xenia reduction campaign cutting and scraping, but they are still hanging in there.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear everything is doing good! The PPE are the most finicky coral I have ever tried to keep. I have moved them everywhere in my tank and they seem to do the best for me with med./high flow and medium light. But they still close up for a week or two at a time for no good reason.....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back