Need a ID please and thank you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnpaul86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnpaul86

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a ID on this little guy. It is a green body at timesI think more teal fuzzy acro. Or so I am told.

20191211_205004.jpg 20200102_213503.jpg
 
I could be but don't think so, but maybe. here is a better picture of the coralites.

20200209_152647.jpg
 
I could be but don't think so, but maybe. here is a better picture of the coralites.

20200209_152647.jpg
Can’t see the corallites with all the polyps like that. So if you don’t think it’s a millepora, then what do you think it is, since you’re asking?
 
The Lfs though a tenuis. But I don't know. Compared to my mille it has alot less fuzzy. That make me think it's not a mille. But idk maybe it is. I am not good IDs. Might just have to let it grow more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new