Need a mate

1fishkeeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
322
Reaction score
173
Location
Puyallup, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess I need to try and find a mate for her. Even though the wrasse and tang loves her for the fresh snack.

IMG_2121.jpeg IMG_2120.jpeg IMG_2119.jpeg
 
Well I guess I need to try and find a mate for her. Even though the wrasse and tang loves her for the fresh snack.

IMG_2121.jpeg IMG_2120.jpeg IMG_2119.jpeg
What kind of fish is she?
 
Get a tank raised one from Biota, either through your local fish store or directly from Biota
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new