Need a name! (Part #2?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What should I name my clownfish pair?


  • Total voters
    20
Thank you! Forgot to post the link. :)


Well give us a photo at least :)
Sure!
29D5158C-91A5-4099-858F-B9B72850099C.jpeg
3066BFCC-2285-4B28-A413-7A2793E1432C.jpeg
 
.......and wear a funny hairdo. Any chance you acquired the clowns the year Carrie Fisher and her mother passed? Would be a fitting tribute that I think would appeal to Fisher's sense of humor, having a boutique clownfish named after her.

1*1krMFTWVS-EGCFCvQnM6Pg.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Han and Leia, if your clowns are inclined towards existing "A long time ago in an ocean far, far away".
Agreed....I see a lot of 'you could use a good kiss' in your pair!
xh7fbcgshoyyzgd9hlpvfyb192va7grnhluuqjfolfhyh0ev9bg6xf0kbwrf0fy1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new