Need a replacement for this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stylo328
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stylo328

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
471
Reaction score
411
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I need a replacement for this part. Is there an easy way to get it?

06c7b4c11a54c3b43d6d3abfc147f410.jpg


c8ce6a968d9ed8f53b430d553781d48c.jpg


Thanks!
 
Unscrew the back and push the wire back up into the controller.
Home Depot sells grommets u could use. Now if the wire is broken pretty sure u will have to buy the whole dry side. Unless ur good at soldering
 
It's the grommet that I need. Was hoping to get the original from eco-tech. The pump works perfectly fine, just need to replace that part.

Thanks
 
Actually, thinking of it, there is a multi-pin connector at the end of that cable (if wired the same as non-QD). Don't think I could get a geometry on there.
 
I think the grommets are cut aren't they?
 
I've used a heat activated tape before now works like shrink wrap but in a tape form... I know I'm in the UK but if can find it you may be able to purchase something similar... I'll have a look now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new