Need a some opinion here

Maxie71

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Warrnambool
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay this is a new one for me my piece has detatached from its skeleton and floating loose so now on the surface seems healthy and still eating yet no skeleton what’s the verdict??

7A431091-A989-4D61-81CB-312A3D955E11.jpeg 60C10A5D-3093-4915-B85F-0580E388D92A.jpeg
 
Keep me updated I’m interested. This is called polyp bail out. Usually it’s a death sentence.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new