Need an ID outside of what it being sold as

Bounce House Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if any one has come across this type of bounce mushrooms and what it’s name could be outside of a lemon drop? I can’t seem to find any reference to another one called lemon drop- maybe some knows what this is?

6D8F6BDD-53DC-4C29-BDEB-FA13E8F594DB.jpeg

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about a Sunkist bounce - the bubbles on this are yellow and green and are spiked balls- Sunkist bubbles are all orange and more like OG bubbles- thanks for the input!
True, I see that now.

There are very few corals I'd buy just because of their names. If I see something pretty and it's a affordable, I'll grab one. Just because something has Reef Raft or Jason Fox or whatever attached to it doesn't make me want it more. The big guys have cashed in on all of us with some kind of perceived value because they gave it some cool name.

OP
OP
Bounce House Corals

Bounce House Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True, I see that now.

There are very few corals I'd buy just because of their names. If I see something pretty and it's a affordable, I'll grab one. Just because something has Reef Raft or Jason Fox or whatever attached to it doesn't make me want it more. The big guys have cashed in on all of us with some kind of perceived value because they gave it some cool name
I agree with you, I buy based on looks rather than a name - in this case I am curious cause I bought it but haven’t seen anything like it yet

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back