Need assistance convincing girlfriend!

kchristensen8064

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,048
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a buddy who is willing to sell me a pair of mocha ocellaris clowns for $40! Here's the dilemma... I owe my girlfriend money and would be in a lot of trouble if I just brought them home. So I did the right thing and asked first. I have done everything I can to explain to her how good of deal this is. But she is not convinced? I need your help to try to convince her to let me get them! PLEASE! I really don't want this to pass me up.
 
Lol your gf sucks IMO if she is making you pay her back ASAP. Unles you've owed her the 40 for a year or something. This is a funny thread :-)
 
Yeah I would love to pay her back but she paid for my car so it's going to take a little while to accomplish that.
 
She just tells me that I don't need them. But I beg to differ... I need them, especially at that price.
 
if you buy the fish and not pay her and she dosen't break up with you then you win, if you buy the fish and she breaks up with you then you win.
 
LOL You may have to accept the fact that she holds all the aces right now LOL
 
buy her the clownfish. Lol. That's how I convince my wife. I'll tell her we need pink stuff and she would say it s a good color.
 
How much do you like her? LOL! There will always be clowns, but there may not be another girl who will pay for your car anytime soon. Especially if you are addicted to this hobby because you'll be broke.
 
I already tried the naming thing and she named them Nickel and Dime! Ugh... I really want these clowns.
 
This apply a to this hobby constantly...
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new