• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need brackets for large UV WTB / ISO

D.WhiteShark

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Paso Robles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this in another thread as well with minimal interest. I recently bought a large UV 6" in diameter. I need to have brackets printed or find some other way to mount the unit to my wall. I have had very little luck finding anything online that looked robust enough to hold a 30" Long x 6" Dia unit full of water. Neat Aquatics makes smaller ones that look pretty nice but I don't know how to get ahold of them for bigger ones. I'm pretty sure It's the same UV that Ryan @Bulk Reef Supply put on his personal tank build. Any help would be awesome. Paypal ready
 
So basically just a couple 6" in diameter circles about 2.25" in width with holes in the middle for screws? Reach out to me via my site, and i'll be happy to mockup some prototypes for ya. Shouldn't take me more than a day to print up.

https://www.leafgreensolutions.com/contact/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new