Need CLEAN cheato

wonroc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt take pics of the dead pods but i did of the delivery. U can see my delivery on my tank page. I really dont care about the dead pods. Just pointing out the fact it wasnt clean.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered sea lettuce from AlgaeBarn. Do you guys have a recommended quarantine procedure?
Can you send us a dm with your order number so i can check how the pods got into you chaeto. This is unusual being as they are raised in separate systems but we do have procedures in place to double check these. ~Shaun K.

BreezyMM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send us a dm with your order number so i can check how the pods got into you chaeto. This is unusual being as they are raised in separate systems but we do have procedures in place to double check these. ~Shaun K.
I have not received my order yet. I am just wondering if you guys have a recommended procedure. I can send you a update if I find any pests.

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didnt take pics of the dead pods but i did of the delivery. U can see my delivery on my tank page. I really dont care about the dead pods. Just pointing out the fact it wasnt clean.

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not received my order yet. I am just wondering if you guys have a recommended procedure. I can send you a update if I find any pests.
That wasn't meant for you, my mistake! ~Shaun K.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back