Tuesday at 3:46 AM #1 D dhonwyn New Member View Badges Joined Mar 4, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Philippines Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi Reef2Reef community, I’m looking for some help dialing in my light settings. Is anyone successfully growing SPS corals with this fixture? If you have a proven schedule or intensity map that works well for your SPS, I’d love to see it. Thanks in advance for any help! Best,
Hi Reef2Reef community, I’m looking for some help dialing in my light settings. Is anyone successfully growing SPS corals with this fixture? If you have a proven schedule or intensity map that works well for your SPS, I’d love to see it. Thanks in advance for any help! Best,
Yesterday at 4:08 PM #2 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 18,466 Reaction score 22,354 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Have you had a chance to review this thread. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/aliexpress-a8se-reef-light.972836/
Have you had a chance to review this thread. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/aliexpress-a8se-reef-light.972836/