Need help asap with algae attack pack for 180 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bml1024
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bml1024

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
63
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone I need some help with this one. I've been looking at vendors online and none of them really specify the needs for a 180 gallon tank. I need help on deciding with what inverts to get for an algae attack pack for my 180 gallon. I'm in a rush to order one as well due to a growing problem of with aptasia or green hair algae growing on the front and back glass and the rocks are getting covered in brown to red algae. Looking for the best possible crew I could get in the tank and where do you guys/gals recommend getting them from as well. I have no idea what or how many of each species to order. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new