Need help find frag glue

HIpposReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I looked up whats the best types of glue, and so far Ive gotten seachem and polyplab and even Gorilla Glue gel for ideas. I want something underwater but something that is safe, fast, and long lasting. So far, I am leaning towards polyplab. I'm not buying yet till I know for sure what one I need for beginner reefs.

Still starting the hobby, I am buying frags, but they do not all have plugs, so I need glue to attach them to the plugs I am also getting. What glue is the safest for my tank and its tank mates of all kinds?

here are the items I am getting this week, AB+ from red reef energy, because ive seen its a better brand for reefs than what I have.
 
Dollar General and I frag often, gluing to frag plugs and insta set sets the glue immediately. Makes it so much easier.
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
 
Thinking about switching to this (double the amount for the same price) still on Amazon
IMG_0173.jpeg
 
Dollar General and I frag often, gluing to frag plugs and insta set sets the glue immediately. Makes it so much easier.
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
ill try gorilla glue from that store and watch some more videos on how to use glue like that. i do not need it right away but soon
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new