Need help for reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter iyad_nadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iyad_nadi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
19
Location
Qatar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have DIY two containers reactor first container I but bio pallets secnd one I put tunze carbophos
My question its ok to be the two media in one line or not

1446921098671.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new