Need help I.d. This crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slinkthug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365525491.346026.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Should I remove it or just leave it and let it grow I have a Emerald crab and blue leg hermit crab in a 30 long


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Mithrax gotta go, mean lil buggers.
 
Their cute when their little but will become a warlord in your tank once matured. Sump or Toilet I prefer the sump the can clean yet not destroy the good stuff.
 
Okay thanks for info guys I think I'll get out but will wait till its a lil bigger so I can get him out don't want move the rock he hides in


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new