Need help ID’ing these zoas

mowgli.reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
149
Reaction score
173
Location
Torrance
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I currently have these zoas just wanted to verify or ID them. Thank You in advance.
IMG_9632.jpeg
IMG_9633.jpeg
IMG_9634.jpeg
IMG_9635.jpeg
IMG_9636.jpeg
IMG_9637.jpeg


I have a few more that has not opened up yet and needs ID too. Thank You Again.
 
First pic first zoa: looks like stratospheres
First pic second zoa: looks like speckled eagle eyes
Second pic first zoa: maybe it utter chaos?
Second pic second zoa: pink zippers or hippos?
Third pic: firecrackers
Fourth pic: gobstoppers
Unsure of fifth pic
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new