Need help ID blue/purple branching montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter sayurasem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sayurasem

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
38
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need help ID this montipora (I think) please. Its branching type, and the branches seems thinner than digitata.

708ED8B9-A294-43E2-9A5B-48F10CEA1378.jpeg E552D668-0843-423C-8536-EECDE44085CC.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new