Need help identifying and the removing

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

Not sure what this is and its all over!!

250 gallon fish only
Nitrate 25ppm
Alkalinity 9.5
Salinity 1.026
Phosphate .08

It does blow right off the rocks

20210512_201922.jpg 20210512_201917.jpg 20210512_201911.jpg 20210509_090207.jpg
 
Reduce the nitrates and they will go away. I’ve had them before, then I didn’t, now I do again. I also had pineapple sponges show up then disappear.
In the photo you can see some above the acan.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 76
Hello,

Not sure what this is and its all over!!

250 gallon fish only
Nitrate 25ppm
Alkalinity 9.5
Salinity 1.026
Phosphate .08

It does blow right off the rocks

20210512_201922.jpg 20210512_201917.jpg 20210512_201911.jpg 20210509_090207.jpg
Thanks!!! I've been trying to figure this out for months!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new