Need Help Identifying Anemones

AlohaKnight57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i'm new to the hobby and i found someone who's willing to give me anemones but all i know is that they are bubble tip
Need help identifying These 2 anemones

bta 2 (2).jpg
bta 3 (2).jpg

Timfish

Crusty Old Salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but the pictures still look washed out with too much blue light. They might be bleached as mentioned above, they might be Rose or another variety. Not being able to see any of their colors are it's impossible to say what kind of BTA they are.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They looks to be highly bleached rose bubbletips, I wouldn't buy them if I were you. While BTAs are generally considered beginner species, after they bleach they become far more difficult to sustain. Ask the seller if they are bleached, or if he has any more, and if he tries to cover his butt then I would back out of the deal. They don't look generally healthy either.

OP
OP
A

AlohaKnight57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but the pictures still look washed out with too much blue light. They might be bleached as mentioned above, they might be Rose or another variety. Not being able to see any of their colors are it's impossible to say what kind of BTA they are.
Ok thanks, I will try to ask again for a better clear picture

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say if they’re giving them away and you have adequate lighting and tank parameters and want to try to rehab them, go for it, but I wouldn’t buy them.

OP
OP
A

AlohaKnight57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They looks to be highly bleached rose bubbletips, I wouldn't buy them if I were you. While BTAs are generally considered beginner species, after they bleach they become far more difficult to sustain. Ask the seller if they are bleached, or if he has any more, and if he tries to cover his butt then I would back out of the deal. They don't look generally healthy either.
I'll ask Him, Thanks for the advice

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • None.

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%
Back