NEED HELP IDENTIFYING PROTEIN SKIMMER

wickedtuna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

New member here. I have a 450 gallon tank that has a protein skimmer that needs replaced. I have a picture of the skimmer and was wondering if someone can identify the name of this skimmer?

IMG_7967.jpg


Thanks all!
 
It looks Lifereef-like. Why do you want to replace it? That effluent in the cup looks dark and stinky.
 
Thats probally Aqualink from Pa . Not worth it iMO
 
It looks like the aqualink ones. aqualinkadp.com/protein-skimmers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new