Need help identifying this bubble?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mizu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mizu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2024
Messages
104
Reaction score
30
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I got a pair of Nassarius snails a few days ago and one of them went missing for about 36 hours. Just now I found both of them moving about, one of them climbed all the way to my waterline and I noticed these weird bubbles at my water line. It's one big bubble surrounded by smaller bubbles and my snail keeps going up the glass and eventually falling off only to keep climbing back up. These aren't eggs right?

PXL_20240605_023017398.jpg PXL_20240605_023052347.jpg PXL_20240605_023124492.jpg PXL_20240605_023128315.jpg
 
I think they are just normal-looking bubbles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new