Need Help Id'ing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefguy13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefguy13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
637
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just bought this acro frag cause it was very cheap. It is a brick redish color looks to be an anacropora. Any thoughts?

20210301_133914_HDR.jpg
 
Possibly a faded JF TNT Anacropora, under the right conditions I bet that gets a nice shade of bright red eventually!
 
ok thats what I was thinking too. there are pats of it that are bright red so im acclimating it now with my lights hoping in a few weeks it will show its true colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new