Need help loading a tank

orthokardia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
830
Reaction score
5
Location
manchester, tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help loading Alex's DSA 185 thursday afternoon. I should be at his place around 5PM or whenever I can find two vols. If you are avalible and willing to help please give me a call or txt at 931 409 zero 496

thx,
-bart

sorry for the repost. the first was in the wrong forum.
 
I'm in a carpool and wouldn't be much help anyway. Alex will be there to help, so you only need 2 more? Anybody? I know 5pm is difficult for people working (I get out of work at 5).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new