Need help of choosing a dosing pump

Because the DOS can be run in the forward direction and the reverse direction, I used a two check valves and tee fitting. When I would run it in the forward direction, it would draw water out of the tank and down the drain. When I would run it in the reverse direction, the check valves would switch and pull from the other side of the tee fitting and it would draw new SW from my reservoir and push it to the tank.

Any long term feedback on this?

Can you post which parts you're using and how much water you change per day or week?
 
Any long term feedback on this?

Can you post which parts you're using and how much water you change per day or week?
I stopped using this setup years ago. I think I only ran it a few months. It worked perfectly fine; I just switched to a no water change plan instead. I always felt like I was just wasting saltwater.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new