Need help please

Bran8409

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
18
Location
Tulsa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoas were 100 percent open and vibrant with red color. This past weekend I have noticed that they look like crap. Not really open. Almost look sick. Can someone help me figure out how to recover from this

Test day: Saturday
Salinity 1.020 - I am slowly raising this
Phosphates .16
Nitrites 0
Pneumonia 0
Alkalinity 7.3
Nitrates.2
Calcium 375
Magnesium 1600 - using Red Sea testing kit and really having trouble reading it.
PH 8.2
Will be testing tomorrow.
Can anyone help me please

IMG_3152.jpeg
 
My zoas were 100 percent open and vibrant with red color. This past weekend I have noticed that they look like crap. Not really open. Almost look sick. Can someone help me figure out how to recover from this

Test day: Saturday
Salinity 1.020 - I am slowly raising this
Phosphates .16
Nitrites 0
Pneumonia 0
Alkalinity 7.3
Nitrates.2
Calcium 375
Magnesium 1600 - using Red Sea testing kit and really having trouble reading it.
PH 8.2
Will be testing tomorrow.
Can anyone help me please

IMG_3152.jpeg
Your main issue is high phosphate and low salinity
Salinity- 1.025 and phosphate range- .05-..09
 
Very glad to hear your tank has zero pneumonia. I've had it before...it's not pretty. :winking-face-with-tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new