Need help quick reef dose 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joezreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joezreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
7
Location
Stanford, ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I done an update as per Red Sea and then lost connectivity it said update unsuccessful
So I’ve done what I always have to do delete it and reinstall
Now I can’t get the Doser to go into WiFi mode
All it does is blink 2 times ever 5-6 seconds
I read something about AP mode whatever that means
Anyway it won’t even let me find the controller on my phone??? Any help is appreciated
I’m using 80 ml a day of Aquaforest and don’t want my coral to go into shock
 
I done an update as per Red Sea and then lost connectivity it said update unsuccessful
So I’ve done what I always have to do delete it and reinstall
Now I can’t get the Doser to go into WiFi mode
All it does is blink 2 times ever 5-6 seconds
I read something about AP mode whatever that means
Anyway it won’t even let me find the controller on my phone??? Any help is appreciated
I’m using 80 ml a day of Aquaforest and don’t want my coral to go into shock
Any luck?Mine does that to and can’t figure what to do.
 
I faced the same problem, the lights are just blinking, a full reset does not help, has anyone found a solution?
 
I done an update as per Red Sea and then lost connectivity it said update unsuccessful
So I’ve done what I always have to do delete it and reinstall
Now I can’t get the Doser to go into WiFi mode
All it does is blink 2 times ever 5-6 seconds
I read something about AP mode whatever that means
Anyway it won’t even let me find the controller on my phone??? Any help is appreciated
I’m using 80 ml a day of Aquaforest and don’t want my coral to go into shock
did you find a solution to the problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new