Need help to find Interceptor (Milbemycin Oxime) EU

S1m0n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a Red bug problem in my 100G tank. So ive been looking for interceptor. I just cant find anywhere to buy it in EU. I also talked to all the v’ets in my area, But no one wants to help me with a prescription:/

Thats why, i now try reaching out to you guys. Anybody know where i Can buy this with shipping to Denmark? Or if anyone having some exstra i could buy from you, it would be really appreciatet, as i already have lost 4 large colonies :(

Im looking for about 4 x 23mg

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to call a few vets as well before getting one that had a reef tank and understood. I wish I had some left to mail you, but I did find this link which I hope helps

Curiousbranching

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a Red bug problem in my 100G tank. So ive been looking for interceptor. I just cant find anywhere to buy it in EU. I also talked to all the v’ets in my area, But no one wants to help me with a prescription:/

Thats why, i now try reaching out to you guys. Anybody know where i Can buy this with shipping to Denmark? Or if anyone having some exstra i could buy from you, it would be really appreciatet, as i already have lost 4 large colonies :(

Im looking for about 4 x 23mg
You can use Nextgard spectra at a similar dose or ivermectin 1% at a dose of 1ml/100L. It is safe for corals, but you need to remove fish, shrimp... because they can be poisoned when they eat dead bugs caused by ivermectin. Ivermectin will kill redbug, aefw, snail, limpet, featherduster, shrimp.

Dorsetsteve

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have similar laws in the U.K. but the right vet will prescribe if you present documentation. If you have a good local fish store I would ask them what they do, they may be willing to point you in the direction of where they source it.

Some reefers here have found that postage from other countries in the commonwealth was a possibility and willing to post, that’s also a possibility for you but not without risk, so that would be up to you.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can buy pure milbemcyin online. Is that allowed in Denmark? US, China and some EU pharma companies sell it by the gram. If it is legal, there are huge differences in costs, so look around.

Many just have a friend get some for their dog who does not need it. :(

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back