Need help to ID corals

420reffer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this zoa frag I need to know what kind of zoa it is also what kind of coral is on the same frag looks like a lps or sps but what kind it's the green looking frag

IMG_20190911_192727767.jpg IMG_20190911_192715114.jpg
 
Turn off the blues please so we can get a better idea of what it really looks like. As for the zoa? Not a clue what it's name is. I vote for Karl.;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new