Need Help Tomorrow(Saturday)

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO as you all know by now, Tuesday's plan to bring a tank upstairs got postponed. Tomorrow is the day. It's a 135G oceanic and it's here, it just will need carried up 3 steps into the house and 8 steps once in the house. They're just inside the door. 3 men and a woman moved this tank out of Jennifier's and onto the truck and I understand Sean and Scott moved it on their own previously.
It would be great to get help to set it all up too, but the lifting is the impossible thing. I've now got a knee injury making it impossible for me to get up and down the stairs without help, but I can stay upstairs and make the food. We're in Spring Hill/Columbia and I'd like to tentatively set it up for 11 am but if Mel can't make it that early we'll have to adjust. And when it's time for football it'll be on the television. You all can turn my living room into a man cave for the duration I don't mind.
Who can make it? If you want frags of anything on the rocks you'll have to bring tools and frag it though I've never fragged before. You all might have everything that's in this house but you never know. It's all soft btw.
Please come help if you can.

OP
OP
TinaFoster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinkin I'm gonna make meatloaf so I'll need a headcount. And if you're coming but can't eat that let me know so I'll have an alternate as well.

OP
OP
TinaFoster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be hot wings. I can order pizza if you don't trust my cooking. Just need some manpower!

OP
OP
TinaFoster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A huge thank you to Bill, Mel, Jeff and Will for all the help to get the tank upstairs and ready for water today! We couldn't have done it without you, and it was SO nice to have company! Come by anytime! Pictures will follow when it's full and the dust settles. Thank you again SO much!!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A huge thank you to Bill, Mel, Jeff and Will for all the help to get the tank upstairs and ready for water today! We couldn't have done it without you, and it was SO nice to have company! Come by anytime! Pictures will follow when it's full and the dust settles. Thank you again SO much!!

Great Meatloaf!!! The food was worth more than we did. Thanks for the meal.
Bill

OP
OP
TinaFoster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any time! I'm just happy you enjoyed it. I need to figure out how high the bubbles should be going in the skimmer. I blow the lid off, then turn it down and it bubbles just above the neck of the cup, then turn it up and think well maybe that's too much--inexperience!
It's up and running.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any time! I'm just happy you enjoyed it. I need to figure out how high the bubbles should be going in the skimmer. I blow the lid off, then turn it down and it bubbles just above the neck of the cup, then turn it up and think well maybe that's too much--inexperience!
It's up and running.

Leave it open until it breaks in again, It will take a week or two and then adjust it slowly as they take time to adjust a little at a time until you get it right.
Bill

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back