Need help w/ refugium light tunze 8831

  • Thread starter Thread starter TanknTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TanknTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2022
Messages
196
Reaction score
108
Location
Massachusetts, USA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I got the refugium light tunze 8831 for my birthday but the instructions are not in english..

Anyone know if this can be put on a timer loop? I thought it said online it could but it doesnt say how to enable it. I could be dumb but anyone have this light? Thanks!
 
Here's the manual in English if that helps you :)

As for the timer, plug it in using either a timer plug, a smart plug or a controller.

Should have you sorted out :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new