Need help with coral colors!

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
1,790
Location
Grand Junction, CO and Naples, FL
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Western Colorado and the nearest place to buy coral is 4+ hours away. Thus, I cannot go see any coral in person :(

I'm trying to find information regarding which corals look the most vibrant in daylight. I know anything fluorescent is bright under blue lights.

But...Daylight? Why can't I find info on this?

I'd like specific names of the corals. Not LPS, SPS, etc. please.

All responses appreciated.
 
Personally, out of all the sps frags I have, the RR Pink Floyd, LRO Heartthrob, TGC Cherry Bomb, TSA Bloomin Rose, SC Orange Passion, and BC Aquaticman table really look good or pop in white lights.
 
SPS or LPS are your favorites?

I like Strawberry shortcake, Walt Disney, Pink Lemonade, Cali tort, Red dragon, and any number of Millipora.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new